All times are UTC - 8 hours

1066 Can one see water flowing 400 feet below the surface sands?
Yes 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
 Post subject: 1066 Dowsing for Deep Water
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:45 pm 
Site Admin

Dowsing for Deep Water with Ron Thompson

How does one see water hundreds of feet below the surface?

Food grows where water flows. In California’s Napa and Sonoma Counties food is the wine grape, and water is that which flows hundreds of feet below the surface. How does one find water hundreds of feet below the surface?

Consider this from Albert Einstein: “I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as they do astrology, as a type of ancient superstition. According to my conviction this is, however, unjustified. The dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us as this time.”

I recently audited an introductory class in dowsing at the West Coast Dowsing Conference, and met enough scientists and engineers to think Einstein’s conviction might well have been contagious. And within an hour or so, there I was, dowsing away in the woods!

My dowsing tutor was professional dowser and engineer Rob Thompson of Santa Rosa. I got him to talking about how he finds water deep beneath the vineyards of Napa and Sonoma County, and I became hooked on the question...

How can one see water 400 feet below the surface sands?

Food Chain Radio & Forums #1,066 (Tags: Ron Thompson, Thompson Well Location, Napa and Sonoma County vineyards, well-drilling, dowsing)